DUST FREE Sanding and Finishing
Restoration & Renovation of existing finishes
Custom Borders & Inlays
Installation of all species of wood flooring and patterns
Cleaning, Waxing and Buffing
Custom Hand-scraped and Distressed finishes
Deep Reflections Floor Company provides dust free sanding and refinishing. We utilize the most advanced dust containment system available. We have excellent references upon request.
Here are some things you need to do before work begins:
1. There will be noise from the sanding machines, compressors and nail guns and depending on the color and finish you choose there may be some fumes.
2. All pilot lights should be turned off during the finishing process.
3. Pets should be kept away from the work area at all times.
4. To ensure a good job and the best results possible, do not allow foot traffic on the floor until the finish has had ample time to cure 100%. This means that other trades and/or people should be kept away from the floors after they are finished. It is very aggravating when someone else is not using due care making a good job go bad.
5. It is always best to be out of the house during the refinishing process due to the fact that there may be fumes that may be hazardous and the wood floors cannot be walked on until they have had enough time to cure. All fumes will dissipate after the finish has had time to dry completely.
This dust containment system is the most advanced system on the market for sanding and refinishing hardwood floors.
Exposure to wood dust has long been associated with a variety of adverse health effects, including dermatitis, allergic respiratory effects, mucosal and non-allergic respiratory effects, and cancer. Contact with the irritant compounds in wood sap can cause dermatitis and other allergic reactions. The respiratory effects of wood dust exposure include asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and chronic bronchitis. —www.osha.gov